Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unlimited Free Premium Canva Account 2023



Come on, you are fine However, I have been visiting this site since childhood, let's come to the main point. Many people are interested in having their own Canva Premium account. Today I have come up with this solution for them. Follow the screenshots shown by me will work. Click on the link below

Free Education Mail




Edu mail is not found in the mail box.

So click on Delete button. Keep doing this until it comes.



Step-2 


Learn more about Canva Education by

Click here



Click on Sign Up.




Click on Continue with email and copy your e-mail.

The code will go to your email, give it some time.



See me coming.







The account is done but the main work is still there

Select Teacher from here.




Next




After that see if I want to continue. Now hit skip. Remember not yet.

Now it's the turn of the main task, know again in this link.





Click on Get Verified






Lets… Enjoy 

For proof I am showing all the screenshots


Enjoy and yes you will open only one. Don't open the fair with the intention of selling, the trick will stop working.

























Post a Comment

0 Comments